Jackson T. Stephens Scholarship
The Jackson T. Stephens Scholarship awards participants who excel in academics, leadership, character development, and chapter and community involvement. Thanks to the generous donors of our 20thAnniversary Celebration, First Tee-Central Arkansas is proud to offer a $5,000 scholarship provided to one young woman and one young man to help with the cost of their college education.
Applications are accepted once per year from seniors in high school who meet the minimum eligibility requirements. All components of the application will be reviewed with consideration that this scholarship is a need and merit-based scholarship.
Following the closing date of March 15, 2022, a judging committee will review the submissions and identify one young man and one young woman to receive a one-time $5,000 Jackson T. Stephens Scholarship. The selections will be announced by April 30, 2022.
To be eligible for the Jackson T. Stephens Scholarship, applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled as a high school senior as of December 31, 2021
- Minimum 2.75 high school GPA on a 4.0 grading scale
- Intends to attend an accredited college or university Fall 2022
- Involved in First Tee Central Arkansas activities at the time of application submission
- Participants who have spent a longer time in First Tee programs will receive higher consideration in the selection.
- Evidence of meaningful involvement in community and civic activities
Applications can be accessed at the following link: We strongly encourage applicants to submit their applications online.
Applications can also mailed to the following address, emailed to [email protected] , or uploaded to our website at www.firstteecentralarkansas.org
First Tee-Central Arkansas
1 First Tee Way, Little Rock AR 72204
The application will consist of the following:
- General Information Form
- Participant School Information
- School & Community Activities Chart, & Two Typed Essays
- Video Essay
- Official High School Transcripts and Test Scores (printed from test site and scanned)
For questions regarding the Jackson T. Stephens Scholarshipplease contact Monica Blake at [email protected] , 501-562-4653 Ext. 400.